In reply to:

The B&W 603 S3 is also in that price range, and thus, I dunno if they are in the same level

I haven't heard any of those particular speakers either (I have M60s), but I can tell you this an all honesty:

I expected to, and would have paid $3k just for my "mains" because I went into this HT revamp thinking that I was going to get the "dream" speakers I had wanted for twenty years since I first got into this hobby as a teenager.

I think the hardest thing for me to have learned is that there is NOT a hard correlation between price and speaker sound. I still have to remind myself that the Axiom setup was not 3X the cost! My only limitation with these speakers is the small, acoustically-poor room I'm in.

I realize that doesn't help your comparison between so many products, but I really think you're doing yourself a disservice if you assume that a more expensive speaker will necessarily be better. There might be some truth to that within speaker lines, but even that's no given when you take personal taste into account.

Good luck in your quest... you've at least stumbled onto a board where you'll find many helpful people and, though almost all of us own Axioms, we still look out for what's best for you!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::