I haven't had the opportunity to hear "Hakuna Matata" on my new M50s yet-although I'm sure I will, relatively soon, especially after the kids get out of school for the summer. BUT! Tonight the kids wanted to watch "Finding Nemo" again.

Now, I must appologise for a comment I made a bit ago about the relative lack of "expected" bass I was hearing from the M50s.

The aquarium "Tap" is a whole different animal!! Same sub as before, same location. Only difference is the M50s vs. the M3s, and the drop of X-over from 80 to 60hz. The sound changed from basically a "Thud, thud, thud" to just about what one would think a loud rapping would sound like from within a tank, especially considering the excellent sound coupling of slightly polluted water. Must have picked-up a much stronger attack in the 60 to 80 range than what I would have supposed. (That, plus I have receintly re-set my reciever EQ to make the mains' bass flat down to just below 50-Even In My ROOM!!!) I had heard that the Tank Rap was near-violent, now I must agree! It IS!!!

As far as comparing your 60s to a Ferrari; nothing wrong with using something great for good use. Hey, if all pizza deliveries were made by Ferraris' we'd all end up with warmer pies delivered even faster!!

Rich.