TNT - what do you mean "sometimes shown" at the digital theaters? From my understanding, while Episode II had a different wedding scene (which included the gold hand) and some additional CG to enhance Jango Fett's demise, Episode III has no such digital additions.

While my information might be incorrect, I followed the news on the making of EPIII pretty close, and have continued to monitor the news and have yet to read that any difference does in fact exist between the celluloid and the digital projection.

I have heard that the digital projection minimizes some of the cg blurring, while also ensuring that the picture isn't degraded (I went to a Thursday showing and the film was already damaged in several places - dissappointing...)

Anyway, I hope that you're right, and I don't mean to sound like I'm coming down hard on you. I just didn't want you to be dissappointed or to be spreading unsubstantiated speculation without some support therefor.

Anyway - I'm excited for you...I find myself enjoying it more after beign away from it, and actually wanting more, now, to go and see it again a second time... now that I know how things turn out.