I had been keeping my eye on the pricing for this DeWalt stand to use for my Ridgid Planer:

When I first saw it on Amazon, it was something like $120 for eight weeks while I kept prioritizing other things. Then it jumped to ~$180 where it has been for months... so I planned on building one. It's come down a bit lately...

Yesterday, I saw and bought this at Sam's Club for $165 instead:

Mee Likey! \:\)

For what I would have to pay for the wood, castors and draw slides, it would have cost me the same in the end. I might even buy two more, putting them back to back with a homebuilt "bridge" top to make an assembly bench.

I've been keeping my eye out for tool stands/carts, etc. for awhile, and this is the best deal I've come across by far. The reviews on the Sam's Club site are excellent; I plan on assembling this today and will see for myself. I'll post back if anyone is interested. It sometimes seems like there's always a need in workshops for tool stands / rolling carts so I thought someone here might be interested...

I'm spending the day re-organizing my workshop...it's so out of control right now I can't even find a horizontal surface to work on anything!

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::