While on the subject of sports cars, next week yours truly will be sporting around in a lime green Lamborghini ... somehow or another my son managed to watch over one for a couple of days while the owner is out of town and the much more readily available funds than me guy told my son he could use it at his disposal. I'm not too crazy on the color but what the hey.

Back to real life, I have an '08 Toyota Corolla that I bought new specifically for my drive to and from work and I just turned 100k miles on it this past Saturday. It's been a great little trouble free ugly car with crappy paint and beer can thin sheetmetal that serves it's purpose but whenever it's time to graveyard the little Japanese jewel I believe I'll opt for something a little more domestic.

I still hate driving the little mouse trap of a car and whenever I get back in my trusty ol' 3/4 ton pickup truck I actually feel as though my ass is finally sitting in something substantial once again ... also helps to keep my offensive driving skills sharpened.

Mike a good friend of mine has a late model C6 that I've driven a time or two and I absolutely love the thing, if I were into the sport cars that's what would be in my garage.

Rick
Our Room

smile