I am not pleased.
I inquired if the trade-in program was still applicable. I wanted to trade in my M60's and VP150 for M80's and the VP180.
Here are the two e-mails received on June 17, 2010:

First e-mail:
Thanks for your e-mail! My name is Brent; I'm an expert audio advisor with Axiom.

I thank you for your interest in Axiom Award-winning audio speakers and taking the time to send us in your request.

Axiom does still offer a trade up, I have provided a link to the trade-up program.

http://www.axiomaudio.com/tradeup.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly anytime - my contact information is below - or call the Axiom toll-free line at 1-866-244-8796 - any of our Audio Experts would be pleased to help.

Kind regards,

Second E-Mail:
Hi Paul,

The M80s will be version 3 which will be available in approximately 2 weeks. The VP180 is now available and would match to any of our speakers.

So, I say ok, I should wait for the version 3. Axiom sent me two e-mails on June 17th giving me the link to the trade-in program and telling me version 3 will be released in two weeks.
That is at least major mis-representation and could be viewed as fraud. I went to the trade-in link and put my serial number, etc. and my new purchase and printed it out (I have it) in order to place my order on the version 3. (The link goes to the aution now.) If I would have known the order would have included version 3 (except maybe the magnetic grill), I would have placed my order then. The e-mails were just last week!!

Very mis-leading.