Originally Posted By: kcarlile

Dean, I'm happy to read that clarification--I had lost some track of what you were referring to, and in amongst the background noise of the complaints and whatnot, I misinterpreted what you were saying. My apologies.

As to the customer council leaking things, what can I say--we're excited by this stuff! It's hard to stay entirely quiet, sometimes.

Thanks for the apology Ken but I never realized we were even out of sync. Please realize that I don’t get all worked up over most things especially internet forum stuff. Nor do I change my opinion of things I like, such as speakers, because a newer version has comes out. As I mentioned in a previous post I actually bought my M80 center back in the apartment not to use but to ensure I wouldn’t get a different sounding speaker because of the inevitable upgrades should I have waited until later. That was the same reason I picked up a full 7.1 package even though I ended up switching back to 5.1 until I moved. I just wanted to make sure the speakers I had were as closely matched a possible.

I was actually a little pissed off when Axiom changed the amp on the EP500 w/o warning since I figured I would end up buying another one to run dual subs. Well that was until experimenting with Sean’s subs has lead me to believe that dual subs is a non-starter in my room.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1