UPDATE! I've now listened to the M60's for two weeks. I've determined that I am bothered by what seems to me to be a lack of balance in the upper mid's and high register of the speaker vis-a vis the register of the rest of the speaker. Only when the volume is raised, not by much, do these speakers sing. In any case I called Axiom about my tweeter problem and made further inquiries about the M80 which from my reading may very well solve this dilemma...that is listening to the full and balanced range of music at moderate levels. I'll be using my older Denon stereo receiver which JC said may perform better than later Denons. They'll take back the M60's and pay shipping in exchange for the M80's and I get them at the old FO price. I am very pleased with the service received by Axiom and their staff. They are eminently customer oriented and its been a pleasure to deal with them. I hope the M80 does the trick! I'll report the results when available....meanwhile I'll be searching for a new AVR to power them....Lee