Thanks for the good wishes John. BTW, I have the Kondrashin cd but have have not considered it a classic like so many others have. The only piece I find outstanding is the Masquerade Suite. The Capriccio Espagnol by Dorati & the London Sym on Mercury (SACD) is so much more alive, sparkling, and vigorous than any other version I have heard and its sound is astounding. Capriccio Italien is better heard by Jansons with Oslo or Litton with Bournemouth. The Comedians on Kondrashin's recording is quite good however but not quite what I wanted. I actually sought out the Sawallisch recording to add an alternative Comedians to my collection. P.S.: I actually have a double cd (burned) of Michael Jackson, an artist I never listen to, but today I put him on to hear what pop music would sound like through the M80's and my 1979 Speakerlab subwoofer...wow, everything was outstanding and with great bass! My old 55 watt per channel Denon is performing beautifully.

And to all the other M80 owners, I am happy to be a member of the club, and look forward to the decoding ring delivery.