Why is it that so many of these reviews nowadays have to be an exercise in literary gymnastics and what exactly is the Canadian School of speaker design? I thought pretty well everyone in the speaker business is looking for as neutral, transparent and linear sound as possible? Regardless of price, isn't that what they all advertise?

Given his American/Canadian comments????, I detect a hint of envy in that although it may not be to his particular taste, long-term well established Canadian speaker companies like Axiom do a damn fine job of designing and building speakers that are at least as good or better than the esoteric, artsy designs that he seems to covet and like so many reviewers nowadays, they just don't know how to deal with it. Many are still coping with the fact, especially with the "Internet-only" operations like Axiom that audiophile grade equipment can be had without mortgaging the house.

Related to that, unless I missed it and whether or not it was intentional, nowhere in the article did I see a price for the M60s.

Last edited by casey01; 02/09/11 05:27 PM.