Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now
Comes in white. Built to length. Kina spendy. They claim 1080p over 120' no signal loss.

Blue jeans cable
BJC Belden Series-1 Bonded-Pair HDMI Cable

I am looking into these for 2 runs downstairs. I need about 25' or so.

eek Yikes!

Things are starting to come together. I was trying to figure out how I could mount my projector and still have some flexibility in screen size. The limitation is that I want the right side of the screen up against the hallway.

I did some measuring today and would need as much as 11" of travel left to right to accommodate that flexibility. I think I'm going to mount a 3' length of 8020 channel to the ceiling and then mount the projector to that. This way I don't have to drill new holes in the ceiling to move the projector.

I found some 8020 in our plant that is only 1/2" x 1", so nice and low profile. And free when I ask nicely. smile

That said, back to cables. I measured again and at the largest screen size I would just be able to get away with a 25' cable. At the smallest size I would need about 27'.

I don't think I'm spending $100+ for an HDMI cable though. The 30' Monoprice Redmere cable is $40. That's about $50-$55 CDN in the door. At that price difference, I'll paint the cable if I have to.

Oooh! If you want spendy and bragging rights, you could go with this optical HDMI cable.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!