OK, I've had enough of painting. It took quite a few coats by hand to blend in the patches. Even then, one shows if you look carefully from less than 2 feet (and you know where to look).

I had a moment of total frustration last night as there was some blistering below one of the patches after the final coat. I just walked away. This morning the paint is down flat again, but I can see where the paint bubbled.

Its time to leave this alone and see what happens.

I've watched a few more movies waiting for paint to dry. Say, that could be the name of one of those weird '60s Italian art movies: Sitting On The Edge Of My Bed At The End Of The World Watching Paint Dry...

Anyway, while there is some hot-spotting, It only shows up in about 5% of the material I have watched to date and, with exception to the up-scaled LOTR stuff, is barely noticeable. If you could change the properties of this paint ever so slightly, it would be perfect.

I need to spend a couple of afternoons cleaning up all the plaster dust. The low dust plaster works well, but the tiny bit that gets away spreads like normal plaster. After that, I can work on the frame

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!