WhatFurrer:

Sorry, forgot your name bud. That's a really nice a/v rack you have man. Nice collection of crosses/crucifixes as well.

The reason why I didn't mention a sub, is because I'm still contemplating which sub I'm going to go with.

I talked with Brent at Axiom about this a few days back, as well with Joe just a little while ago. They both agree that I should go with VP150 and the QS4's instead of the VP100 and the QS8's. They told me since the 4's now share the same tweeter as the 8's, there isn't any difference between the two speakers in terms of sound, quality, and preformance. According to what they told me, the only difference between the two, is that 8's will play a little louder and do a little better with bass responce, which makes since considering it has a bigger driver.

I've been giving this a lot of though. Although I've yet to make a decision, I've been taking what Brent and Joe had to say, as well as the advice I've gotten from others, and at this point in time I'm leaning towards the VP150 and the QS4's, or possibly the VP100 and the QS4's.

I agree with what Brent and Joe had to say though. Your surrounds are no where near as important as your center channel is, well, if your a home theater buff as I am. I may make my living as a musician, but I don't really care to listen to music all that much, primarly because I'm playing all the time.

Taking my room into consideration and the fact that Brent and Joe told me that the 4's would work perfectly in a room up to 24'X18', I really can't see the point in getting the 8's.

Now with all that said though, again I'll point out, I have yet to make a decision. In other words, this could all change before it's all said and done. I plan on placing my order though some time tonight. Assuming the idiot (the idiot being me) can make a freakin decision before the night ends. If not, then it'll be first thing in the morning.

Sutter Cane