Neverhappy:

The biggest reason I got from the people I spoke with at Axiom, was due to the M22's imaging and soundstage. That and they told me the M22's are clearer sounding speakers.

They then went on to tell me that I'd get less dynamics out of the 22's then what I'd get from the M50's, and that the M50's would provide me with a much fuller sound. To tell you the honest truth, they just confused me more then they did help me. lol

I mean, after they shared with me what they did about the M22's, then the M50's, I was like ok, so which would be better for home theater applications. That's my main concern, not so much musically. At that point they just gave me their opinion of course, cause as we all know it's all very subjective. Which was for the three I spoke with, were the M22's.

Oh, someone asked a question about the sub. The answer is no. I'm getting a new sub regardless of which speakers I go with. I'm just simply trying to get the best speakers for what I need/want them for, which in my case is home theater.

In the end, I'll probably stick with my orginal game plan and give the M22's a shot. I've owned nothing but floor standing speakers in the past, and for reasons I don't want to get into, primarly because the list is long. lol I'm just kind of burnt out on them.

Well, ok, I'll list a few. My wife and I move a lot, kind of comes with her job. Floor standing speakers are bigger, heavier, and a headache to have to move, not to mention they're not as easy to position when having to mess around with placement.

I thought going witht he M22's would be a good idea because you tend to have more flexability with bookshelf speakers, plus after all the rave reviews I've be hearing about the M22's, especially when paired with a sub, I figured it would be the best way to go.

Now with all that said, I'm all for the best in preformance. Unfortunately I can't swing the M60's or M80's, so the best I'd be able to do in a floor standing speaker would be the M50's. Yes, I did like the M50, I liked them a lot. However, I'm just trying to get the very best home theater speakers I can for what I have to spend.