Oh hey Tony, I meant on the M22's and the M50's.

I read the comparison that Ken, Peter and Adam did on these two speakers, I was just trying to get a feel on which of the two most people would consider the better speaker for home theater use, not so much music.

I had called in yesterday to place my order, I had decided on the M22's, but as the darn phone began to ring, I started questioning my decision.

I had the M50's before, and I loved them, but after talking with several of the guys at Axiom, they all told me the M22's would be an upgrade from the M50's and would be far better for home theater due to their better imaging, soundstage and clearer sound.

I'm just wondering if everybody else feels the same way, or if anybody thinks the M50's would be the way to go.

Truth be told, I quess I probably should just shut up and order what I had planned on ordering. It's not like I have anything to lose. If I don't like them or feel the M50's are better, I can simply just send them back and re-order what I had before, which were the M50's.

Anyways, I'm fixin to place my order within the next hour or two. Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated from all who reads this post. It doesn't matter to me if you guys own either of these two speakers or not. Just what you know or have heard about them would be helpful to me.

Thanks.