Thanks guys, and Ray, the wife is doing alright. A little sore yet, but she's getting better.

I got to ya all, this is only getting worse instead of better. Let me explain.

I picked up the phone to place my order last night. Just as it was begining to ring, I started to question my decision for my mains. Based off of all the advice I received from Joe, Brent, and Alan, I had decided I was going to go with the M22's this time, even though I absolutely loved my M50's.

So as the phone rang, I got to thinking, man, is the M22's better then the M50's for what I'm looking for, or what I'll be using them for. See, I'm trying to get the best speakers for home theater applications. I make my living as a musician, therefore due to the fact that I'm playing all the time, I really don't care to listen to much music when I'm not preforming.

The guys from Axiom, Joe, Brent, and Alan, all told me the M22's would be a major upgrade from the M50's due to their imaging, soundstange, and being clearer.

What do you all think? I mean I just want to do the job right this time out. Not that I feel I did the job wrong last time, because I was more then happy with the M50's. It's just that because of all that has happened, I'm now in a position where I'm able to do things over again, to do things better, and I just want to get the best speakers for home theater, aside from the M60's or M80's, cause I do not have enough to be able to afford those two models.

I thought I'd ask all of you and see if your opinions/advice falls along the same as Joe's, Brent's, and Alan's.

Thanks again.