thanks Alan for your input. One other thing most of us don't think about is the weather changes these speakers experience from the manufacturing/shipping/destination. It is possible that the internal wiring repositioned itself during shipment. Or when you go from a very cold climate to a warm climate, and start pumping juice through these subs, it is possible for the wiring to relax a bit and possibly touch the internal baffle. There are really lots of reasons. In my case, yes I am hearing vibrations form other locations in the room; the adjacent wall is rattling, the canned light in the ceiling is rattling, and yes there is something within the baffle/driver assembly that is producing a rattle/vibration at certain frequencies. I will trouble shoot the issue this evening and let you know my findings. I'm guessing one of the cables from the amp has repositioned and is vibrating against the inner baffle assembly. These things are built in a way that there is not much that can go wrong internally, it usually is something simple.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85