Kurt, "asked" or "stated" doesn't matter. You're just splitting hairs. I quote "Good heavens, is EVERYBODY having this problem with their EP500?" (with EVERYBODY in caps for emphasis, no less). That appears to be a rhetorical question, or were you actually looking for an answer? Do you really think it's possible EVERYBODY is having a problem. If not, why ask the question at all?

From Wikipedia.com

"A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question posed for rhetorical effect rather than for the purpose of getting an answer. ("How many times do I have to tell you to stop walking into the house with mud on your shoes?").

A rhetorical question seeks to encourage reflection within the listener as to what the answer to the question (at least, the answer implied by the questioner) must be. When a speaker declaims, "How much longer must our people endure this injustice?" or "Will our company grow or shrink?", no formal answer is expected. Rather, it is a device used by the speaker to assert or deny something
."

Though probably not intended, it appears you were asserting something. The point is you elevated the problem, yes, in the form of a rhetorical question, from 3 incidents to EVERYBODY. Sorry, but I find that unnecessarily excessive.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton