I'm glad there are still those that question things that are not clear to them, other than myself. I applaude you all

If you do start seeing more Axioms on ebay, you can be pretty sure that the 'ol "I got to have the latest and best" bug has bitten. I shall watch "ebay" and this thread with keen interest. so far the OP is taking less of a lashing then I did when I asked

I highly doubt you(or anyone else) is/are going to get a good answer here though. As I don't think there is one. So to take any potential beating off the OP I'll add my observations of this situation and you all can throw rocks at me, and not him/her. I care not.

"Oh look mine are V2, Joe:" "whats different from the original & how much better does it sound Jim?" " Jim, . . . who cares I've got V2's"

yea, I know I don't know crap, there I saved some from saying it themselves in reply :P

Many people get quite defensive when they don't know/have the answers. That is why you can see it in replies to this question.

you can look at just about any consumer product sold, when a new discriptor is added to a product "save mouth wash ,cleaning products and the like with their "new improved formula"," make 2 , model 2, series 2 , version 2, revision 2 what ever. most of them come with a "whats new" or some such, proudly stuck right out front so as to entice you to buy this improved product. It makes people wonder, or it should make people wonder in this case.

will we see the "old" versions going on sale? I doubt it . . .why? I think that should be obvious.

Whats amazing to me is that there are so many Axiom faithful and they themselves do not question this V2 label and what exactly is improved? just seeing the changes noted above and accepting them. I find that strange. And even more amazing that its not put out clearly in the open so questions don't have to be asked about it in the first place.

But then again maybe all these questions have already been answered. And thats as good as its gonna get. we just need to read between the lines.

These are my personal thoughts, and nothing more. Although I feel I speak for those that may be to shy online or afraid of what someone else may think of them. I DO have a flameproof suit BTW :P and do not care what anyone thinks of me.

Its a valid question that has been asked. and the fact that it seems to have turned in some MAJOR big deal to some just cause someone wants to know is really strange to me. . . . quick summon the guards and get the smoke and mirrors.

I've thought about this a few days now and I asked the question initially to hear all the cool real world improvments that have been made with the V2's. that has not happened. no measureable differences? humm . . . can you say 'slick marketing'?

love me , hate me I care not. I speak my mind.

EDIT Below: (just so you all know what I added)
So for anyone wanting to know things don't ask questions that could remotely look negative to an Axiomite. Don't ask about them being "brite" sheesh, trust me on this.

And don't ask why only THREE vinyl pictures of wood coverings are offered at the base price. while the FOURTEEN other yinyl pictures of wood are gonna cost you extra. 57.60 extra for ONE M60. yinyl is vinyl is it not? how on earth could it cost that much more money to apply say "warm cherry" instead of "boston cherry?" I can understand REAL wood veneers costing more as wood cost much more than vinyl. but 14 vinyls costing more than 3 other vinyls is INSANE!!! unless someone can point out clearly how the 14 new vinyls are somehow superior to the 3 originals and more difficult to apply? So, don't ask questions like that either.

In a nut shell, no questions that someone could see as a negaitve toward axioms, PERIOD
and this is tough cause they may well appear to you as simply just questions, or something that your curious about. So be careful as you try to learn and ask questions. Don't say nobody tried to warn you. I just did.

Last edited by Stone__Man; 05/07/06 07:54 PM.