THis is my LAST post to this thread. SORRY danmagicman7 for the hijacking.

An explanation if I may. I started to reply to tomtuttle's assumptions of me telling him about getting over it. low and behold . . . I had to do something else. . leaving the pc as it was. I come back finish telling him my thoughts on his 'attempt' hit continue and what to my suprise do I see several more posts including one frm him. So, as much as many of you think I'm sick or whatever. please keep in mind, my PRIOR post as not at all what I wuold consider negative and wanting to put the ugly sh!t behind then bam . . . I need to stop telling him to GET OVER IT. what I joke. I in no way at any time that I recall telling anyone to get over anything. his insecurity or whatever it was , was answered, as i'm not going to be the whipping boy simply cause I asked some questions that some didn't like, and put my foot down. ..... so that is where we are now, I look even WORSE than I already did, cause I had to do something other than reply to him. and to top it off NOone seems to think ANYthing wrong of his saying what he did. quite strange and sad on the parts of some, but not suprising as TT is in the 'click' and I'm not. Oh my buddy? no he didn't do anything wrong officer.

being that a DOCTOR has so professionally spoken I shall break my oath to not get into personal sh!t with others on the forum. who am I to deny a DR his fun?

An open to the public exam by a DR. thats professional by anyones standards and ethics isn't it? NOT! by the way, what's your assessment of the situation now then DR? this has absolutely gone beyond rediculous.,since you seem to imply that I have a problem. If you were at all concerned about any problem you think I have, I think a professional would have sent me a PM to discuss it with me, 'maybe' even offer help, not a public display such as yours. but . . . it IS more fun to poke people in pubic when you have no concern for them anyway now isn't it? and with the immunity the internet affords, why not. and smug to boot. I'm honored.

As i said to tomtuttle if any of you want throw sh!t at me , keep it off the board, do it in an PM, I'll gladly plaster you. outside of that I will not take any more public lambasting from any of you PERIOD

WALK A MILE IN MY MOCCASINS

So is this going to be how it is for me on this forum? always blasted for somethings I have asked , opinions expressed and also said SORRY for? bringing past sh!t up just cause some may think its fun? I can assure you I will not take it lying down.

I'm not visiting ANY of the boards I do to 'be one of the gang'. I could care less who likes me and who don't. I can see that fitting in being important to some, just not me. Why I'm hear is, I want a awesome set of speakers that will please me for many years to come. negativity didn't come from me till it was directed at me. NOT ONE of you can say before I asked about Axioms being brite that I was any way out of line, a bit confused and misguided maybe , but ALWAYS greatful I'm a big enough man to admit my wrongs and appologize for them, some of you need to check yourselves, and lets move on for crying out loud.

now that is out of the way. I shall address as best I can in another thread the questions asked of me here, btw thanks to those that showed a level keel. It didn't go unnoticed . I thank you & appreciate it.

Stone__Man

wonder how many posts I missed in typing this and the breaks I had to take in doing so.