Stone_Man, I think you're getting a bit psychotic.

You just re-hash and re-hash things until you become annoying. You'll have to trust me on this, the forum members here are not fanboys. When another product is better suited to someone' needs, by and large the other line will get recommended. But, of course, as most of us are Axiom owners we, in general, like Axioms.

It seem as though you just analyze things to death. Yeah, I know it's a lot of money.

But in essence at this point, you're down to accusing Axiom of fraudulent marketing because there's no clear delineation of the V2 badge in your mind. Guess what? It's clear to me....and I'm no fanboy. They've tweaked the product as the years have gone on...a little here and a little there... and finally made the decision to say "You know what? As a whole, there are a little different than the model we were selling 3, 4 or 5 years ago. Maybe we should tag them a little differently so people don't think that the models being sold today are the same exact items that was sold five years ago". It's not a difficult prospect to wrap your head around. And, even if you can't, that doesn't mean they're trying to "pull a fast one" just because you don't understand it.

Do you really think that they changed the designation so that current Axiom owners can blindly sell off their current speakers to have the "latest and greatest"? Axiom speakers are NOT a bottle of mouthwash, and they've never been marketed that way.

Oh, and the vinyl thing? It's pretty simple that it costs less to work in volume. When they have to switch to a different material from the one they've been using all day, it takes time. Time=Money.

If you feel that you've been shouted down, maybe it's not because we're all fanboys. Maybe it's because you're irritating.

Last edited by MarkSJohnson; 05/07/06 08:16 PM.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::