just saw this
In reply to:

And stop telling me to "get over" the spell check thing while accusing everyone else of not reading your posts carefully.

LMAO your something else.

Firstly I don't recall ever saying "tomtuttle" "get over" ANYthing.

Secondly your obviously guilty as to NOT reading what I have written, lol I didn't accuse EVERONE of anything.
I used the word SOME and even MOST a few times that I recall. If I did make the mistake of saying everyone, EVERYONE I'M SORRY! Some of you do read and not just glen posts for negatives.

THIS is the first time I have singled anyone out that I recall, and it shall be the last time I indulge you or anyone with such a rebuttal.

But this "attempt" of yours does not suprise me as you helped get the ball rolling to begin with, but I don't have to tell you that do I, tomtuttle?

there I've come to your level, made it PERSONAL , you happy now? I hope so cause it won't happen again on this forum. I'm not gonna play stupid games. If you wanna PLAY send me a PM, It'll be just between us. Oh, wait, ... that just wont do will it? As you wouldn't be able to try to make yourself look good and make me look bad in front of your peers. oh for shame.

I'm glad you have done this , by George, I think I see more leppard spots!

I've added a spel chek FUNNY at the end of several posts , its just something I sometimes do man. nothing personally directed to ANYone. lighthearted fun . how on earth you've taken to view this as something against you is well. . . laughable LMAO. RELAX MAN! Sheeshhh & GET OVER YOURSELF!

me no shell sheeck GET OVER IT! anyone else taking that as personal? I rest my case .
Stone__Man