I like what Mark, Amie, Jack, Dennis and Brian said.

Stone_Man, this is just not that kind of place. You've questioned the literacy, integrity and intent of not only the company but also the board members. You've offered nothing useful in return. You continue to complain that everyone is picking on you for asking questions that have either already been answered in good faith, or cannot be answered by anyone but you.

If there were substantial performance changes between original Axiom models and newer Axiom versions, Axiom would likely have gone to a substantially different naming convention (M24 or M65 or whatever). There is nothing sacred about the current model names. In fact, I believe Axiom is probably reducing the number of potential upgrade sales by being honest about the aspects that have - and have not - changed.

And stop telling me to "get over" the spell check thing while accusing everyone else of not reading your posts carefully. Your credibility could be enhanced by listening, thinking and writing more clearly. Or maybe by actually hearing and intelligently commenting on some speakers that present a common experience with others. If you don't like certain Paradigms, you probably won't like Axioms. Did I miss where you provided a frame of reference that we could possibly understand?

Do a forum search on "bright". Read five years worth of comments. Nobody here needs to reassert what's already been discussed ad nauseum.

Order the speakers or don't. You'll like them or you won't. Nobody here can help you except you.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem