Stone_Man,

I decline your offer to meekly suffer without comment those remarks specifically directed at me.

I will neither solicit nor respond to "plastering" or "lambasting" via PM. What I have to say can and should be said in public.

I want to publicly apologize for my lack of writing precision that has obviously led to board discord. I should not have said

And stop telling me to "get over" the spell check thing while accusing everyone else of not reading your posts carefully.

What I SHOULD have said was

I am offended by the contradiction posed by your glib signature lines absolving you for grammatical and spelling errors with your simultaneous assertions that other users are not reading your posts carefully

I stand by everything else I have written, including the numerous times in your earlier threads where I legitimately and honestly tried to be of assistance to you. Regardless of what comes next, I will henceforth not participate in any threads where you are a central character.

I find virtually no objective evidence that anyone has "thrown sh!t" at you at any time.

I am offended by your recent comments directed at me and medic8r and by your earlier aspersions about Axiom marketing and production practices.

I enjoy and appreciate the many genuine friendships I have made through this medium. There is no secret handshake. Relationships are built through intelligence, dignity, respect, common interests and humor.

I wish you good luck in finding a satisfying audio system. You have my thanks and respect for your ongoing service to our country.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem