Another Amazon order came in…..I’ll repeat this warning for those who missed it last time. Don’t shop Amazon while drinking!! I’m not even going to mention some of the crap that came in the box.

Along with all the crap that I have no idea why it looked interesting enough to buy when I was drunk, was about forty new HD/BR disks. Can’t wait to see this CC statement……

Last night we watched “Night at the Museum” on Blue Ray. What a cute movie.. Seeing a T-rex skeleton playing fetch was pretty dam funny. The audio on this disk was about as impressive as I’ve heard yet. They went to town with the surround activity, and they did it well. It’s the first time I have ever heard a T-rex drinking from a water fountain and knew that that was exactly what was happening behind me without seeing it, or having any idea that was going to be the next scene. Way cool. The LFE in this movie was rattling things all the way through as well.

I lost a little mag light in my soffit when I was building the room. There was no way to retrieve it without tearing down sheet rock already painted - but that’s another story….. Well this stupid light rattles when things get intense. I call it my “Little flashlight test”. This movie passed the little flashlight test.