Hi Dave,

I also thought that the DSP in the 600 cuts off below 17Hz but it doesn't appear that this is the case.

When I use the RealTraps test tones, I have output right down to 10Hz. If I turn it up, I can rumble my entire house. Now the quality of the output is a different story. I know that I can't hear 10Hz, yet I am hearing it so that must mean there is a lot of distortion. So is the distortion the 600, the amp, the test CD or some combination thereof?

I know that practically this doesn't really matter. Some would say that you don't really have a sub unless it has loads of output at 4Hz. I'm not that fanatical. There is one thing that does bother me however. I have noticed that at 10Hz to 20Hz, the bass and mid drivers of the M80s respond and in a big way (by viusal inspection). I really don't understand this since the LFE cut-off on my amp is set to 80Hz. I'm not sure if the M80s are being driven "sympathetically" due to the ambient SPL. Another thing is that I am hearing shrillness from my tweeters at these very low frequencies. Is anyone else witnessing anything like this?