Everyone,

It is wonderful to get everyone’s feedback on our new computer system; we greatly appreciate it. I will see if I can answer all the questions so far below.

Where we are at currently is two versions of the amp. One is 2 channels and the other has 5.1 channels. The power will be around 60 watts per channel. There are two similarities to the A1400 series of amps; the look of the front panel and the fact that it is a digital amp with an analog toroidial power supply. Since this amp is low power (compared to the A1400) it is not the same amp board design. The amp is a separate box from the speakers and the sub and is about 4” x 8” x 10” HWD with a volume control. There is also a volume control on the back of one of the satellites so you will be able to control the volume from three places including your computer. Since the x-overs for the satellites are in the amp box it would not be usable as a stand alone amp. Everything is connected using supplied and colour coded 3.5mm stereo cables. A third and fourth version of the amp could be made that did not have the x-overs in them for use on its own; it would depend on the demand. We are looking at selling the amp and the satellites as a package with the sub being optional. The amp and satellites are probably going to end up around $300 - $350 and the sub around $190.

I think I covered all the questions here but let me know what I missed or if there is anything else we should be considering.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer