Well I bought a linksys wga45g wireless gaming adapter to use as a wireless bridge between my denon and my router. I had a heck of a time getting things up and running, but I now have access to all of the internet radio stations without running a giant ethernet cable down the hallway (which my girlfriend does not approve of).

I love having all of these stations at my fingertips.... select a genre, then select a different country if you want. MY only problem is going through the HUGE selection and finding ones that are actually worth filling up my 56 presets with.

I still have not successfully played a flac file on my denon over my network.... I was thinking about just putting all of my flac files on an external hd and plugging them into the usb port on the back of the denon.... this would let me play the flac files easily.

The only thing I don't like is the 1/2 second pause between songs when playing flac ( I was able to play some off of my usb thumb drive).... It is really annoying when listening to music such as a continuous mix techno cd, pink floyd, or a live concert.

I guess you could rip cd's like this all as one track to eliminate the gap, but then you could not select songs \:\(

-David