I did get about 5 hours in before it crapped out on me. I took a break for about 4 hours and then MY girlfriend played 2 guitar hero songs and when I tried to fire up the ol 360 it was blinking 3 red lights at me.

customer support offered me a choice of project gotham racing 3, kameo, viva pinata, or xbox live arcade collection 1 for my trouble.

I told them those games sucked and they sent me PGR3 the first time my xbox died and that they send me kameo the second. I told them I wanted a different game and he said in his kwik-E mart voice "That is all we have"

I said "ok then I will take all four." He said no... I opted for the arcade games. it comes with 6 games... 2 of which I already have (geometry wars and texas holdem.) Bejewled will be ok I guess... I figure my girlfriend will like that game better than viva pinata

Anyway... Heres to hoping he understood me when I requested expedited shipping due to the fact that they are going to be sending me my FOURTH repair console.

I guess now is a good time to go watch fear and loathing on HD DVD... THANKS CV!!!

oh yeah.. I am REALLY liking lost odyssey now.

-David