I spoke with customer support today and Got an address that I can mail to and complain. I am going to send a letter to both the address provided and the repair center and explain my situation.

I feel like I should be entitled to a new xbox360- the ones with the revised motherboards that have the 65nm cpu instead of the 90nm cpu, and all the other changes that have reduced overheating and improved reliability. I am going to explain to them that they are sending me my 4th xbox, and I feel like these refurbed xenon mobo's are just ticking time bombs. I am stuck in and endless loop of console repair- and I will be as long as they keep giving me the original refurbed xenon mobo. The new motherboards that have been designed to be more reliable will not fit into my existing case, so I feel like they should provide me an entire new xbox. If this was the first RROD I have had I would not expect them to do this, but maybe they will cut me some slack since This has been a repeated issue.

I guess they have millions of v1.0 xenon cases laying around that they have to use up though right?

I guess one of the new mobo's they are making is designed to fit in a 1.0 case and has a 65nm cpu and a 65gpu that will hopefully end the endless refurb loop... but that won't be out until late 08 or early 09.

At the very least I am receiving expedited shipping(which really must mean they just walk faster to mail it off b/c it will still be the standard 3-5 days for my empty shipping box to arrive), a free game, and 2 months of xbox live.

I will prolly get a free wireless controller too, but the guy said he can't mail it out until after they receive my console.

I am 99% sure my letter won't make any difference but I still am going to write it. If I didn't like the selection of games on the 360 so much and have friends on xboxlive that I have played with for a couple of years I would buy a PS3 and tell them to shove it.

-David