Yeah, the Xbox 360 set records in unreliability. I thought the PS2 was bad, but Microsoft wasn't content being second-best at being the worst. Nintendo's systems have been pretty much at the top for reliability, but it seems like more people are having issues with the Wii than with the Gamecube. At least, I've seen mentions of issues a couple of times, where I don't really remember reading anything about the Gamecube in that regard. The PS3 also seems very solid, which surprises me. Here's hoping Microsoft has learned their lesson and won't try to rush the design next time.

That being said, I've found a lot more games I like playing on the 360. The two bad things are the reliability and the pricing of content on Xbox Live Marketplace. Some stuff is reasonable, but promotional items like themes and gamerpics should not be charged for. I know they're in the hole with the Xbox brand, but it's not our fault. It feels like we're paying for their bad decisions. Anyway, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of my 360, and I'm crossing my fingers for the next generation.