I just spoke with a supervisor that I could actually understand, and he was pretty nice too.

They will overnight the empty box to me but he could not arrange for overnight shipment from my house to the repair center. He put a note on the order to request overnight shipping from the repair center to my house but he said that is ultimately up to the repair center.

Also, The box they are sending me is a bigger box that I put in both the console and the power supply (as opposed to the smaller boxes that only fit the console.) He said there is a chance that I will get a newer unit (the ones they currently sell at stores) which would be more reliable. The HDMI boxes have a new power supply then the old xboxes, so I am hoping that is why they wanted my power supply \:\)

Anyway, he gave me a choice of lots of accessories- memory unit, wireless controller, vision camera, quick charge kit, or play and charge kit for my troubles. I opted for the wireless controller. (I nearly changed to the memory unit b/c it is $49 at walmart vs the $40 controller), but I don't see myself using a memory unit much.

They were going to give me that arcade game package with the first order so I may still get that too (if it comes to the right address)

Anyway- all in all it seems like I got connected to a better supervisor who actually tried to help me out....

He still quoted me a total time of 3-4 weeks for repair and transit... maybe it will be faster though \:\)

-David