I have 3 coworkers who have tried it. One stopped after a few weeks as Randy says. The other 2 did the program at which point one of them stopped and has since lost what he accomplished. The other adapted to a less intensive program and has stayed in pretty good shape since then.

As Jason says if you need focus and/or pushing to higher intensity levels and lack a workout partner then something like this can work. Since it’s high rep low weight it would probably also work as a primer to get you foundation for heavier things if you wished or to cut up if to big. Personally I think most people get more out of putting the time into developing their own fitness programs that are sustainable.

I liken this type of program to crash dieting. Physical fitness like good nutrition is a lifestyle so while you may make substantial gains quickly most people are likely to loose them because they didn’t during that time adopt sustainable healthy habits. No reason not to try it out if you already have it but you should make a point to develop a sustainable program along the way.

My take anyway.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1