Hey guys... Well, since I started this thread I figure I owe it to you to let you know how it turned out. It's now ~90 days later and I finished P90x on schedule about a week ago (and have now started round two).

The end results were just what I was looking for. Most of my body measurements that I posted in my last update stayed the same (waist & abdomen both -2"), though I did manage to add an inch to my biceps and shrink my thighs by an inch since I last posted as well. I also ended with the 'six-pack' I was looking for, even though I have to strain a bit to see them all, they are there. (compared to my "zero-pack" before I started, I'm not complaining) \:\)

On pullups, I maxed out at 21 in a single set at the end of 90 days (compared to 8 when I started). 20 was my goal when I started, though honestly I didn't think I'd ever get there, so I'm pretty amazed with how much strength I've added in just three months.

For anyone looking for a serious workout that will get you major results in 90 days, P90x is the real deal. Feel free to PM me if anyone is interested in more detailed info. Otherwise thanks for listening. \:\)

Jason

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry