...and finally.

After being publicly reprimanded for my belief in ferries, Big Foot and magic wires, I went to Home Depot and bought some cheap tin on a spool to temporarily run my QS8s. What do you know, they work - no copper needed. I ran a few scenes from Hancock and put a few heavy surround games of War hawk through them. While I have not done any critical listening yet, I can say I'm impressed that on the movie soundtrack they disappear and made my small theater seem a bit bigger than I anticipated. Yet, on War hawk they still exhibited pinpoint accuracy on circling jets and zipping missiles in the background. I formerly had Klipsch (CDT-3800-C) in-ceiling 8" surrounds in a bigger mixed-use room, and these are much more pleasing to the ear so far. I'm anxious to do some critical listing of Blu-Ray music and will report back. Then again, I turned in my ID for blowing the G&R reference, so maybe I'll post my experience somewhere else??? ;\) )

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire