Quote:
You'll need to keep the Axiom lamp cord elevated off of the floor in order for it to operate the lamps properly though ... it's written in the instruction pamphlet.

Thanks Rick, I have that taken care of. I found a custom set of rare-earth Scandium and moon rock wire levitators in a A/V bazaar in Myanmar. They were hand crafter by a 600 year old AV guru using the bones of vanquished lamp cord dealers. I think they will keep the signal pure...and the darn things levitate the wire right off the ground! ;\)
**UPDATE**
I watched Dark Night on BDR disk last night, and WOW. Great transfer. The IMAX scenes (70mm film) are truly fantastic, even on my humble 50” DLP. The blacks are great, and the sound is my new reference standard. The Axiom surrounds really held their own at high SPL levels (with bare tin wire!!). The levitating Scandium wire holders are surely going to spice it up a notch! \:D But I do now wonder how much better it would have been in Dolby True HD... Time to upgrade.

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire