As I mentioned a little earlier when it comes to retailers, it can be a never ending battle to get useful, educated and accurate information. I remember a retailer I used to deal with(who has since disappeared)carried the Axiom line but like other outlets they carried other lines of products too. Therein lies the problem in that more often than not they are going to promote the products that would probably give them the best margins. I would assume after many years of fighting this, Axiom, once they had been well established, decided to go the internet-only route and avoid the hassle. I suppose that is why we have seen in recent years, more and more of the specialty electronics co's i.e. Emotiva, Outlaw, Oppo etc. etc. never even bothered going the retail route and went strictly to internet sales. Far superior product knowledge AND value, better service and warranties along with money-back guarantees negated any customer concerns about product purchase as opposed to going in to the potential horror of the retail environment.