Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I think there's a bit of ground between a UPA-7 and an A1400-8... quality and price-wise.

Yeah I know I am all over the price spectrum, just trying to figure out what would work best with the room.

Originally Posted By: sirquack
How loud do you plan to crank things up? Our living room upstairs is 1,000 cu ft larger than yours, my old Denono 2805 gives me more volume/performance then I would ever need driving m22's and a ep350.

My basement is 8 times bigger than yours and my Denon 3808 drives my M80 7.2 setup with no problem.

Thanks sirquack that is good info to have. I have M2's, Vp100, and QS4's in my bedroom at my parents house, all driven by a Denon 2000 something CI and it works pretty well. I just wanted to go all out with my own place.

Like I mentioned my parents have an Epic 60 system that I really like and they are in a 20x25x25 massive living room. So my thinking was yah the m80s can go louder, but will the sound be more detailed than the m60s at lower volumes also? That is what I am concerned about the quality of the sound, not the sheer volume.