Nothing new to report on my living room HT, waiting to finish the rest of the house before I start painting the room, ordering the gear, and installing everything.

Lots of progress on my second floor, figured I would post those shots since I plan on doing surround in all bedrooms. First up my master bedroom...

Dormer being all framed out.

Back wall with windows looking into backyard. Gonna put my bed in between the two windows. You can see the mud rings with speaker wire running through them. Going to do 6.1. Wanted to do 7.1, but the speakers would have been too big over the back windows.

Front wall the bed will be facing. You can see the speaker wires and conduit. Gonna see if I can fit another 65" on a low A/V stand.

Guest bedroom in far corner and bathroom all framed out.

Going to but a simple setup in the guest room. I am thinking like a 40" LED on that wall, and 5.1 setup around a daybed. Have't figured it out yet.

Anyway so yeah, this is what I have been up too. New roof just went on this week too, siding is going to go up next week hopefully. Then just need to sheet rock the inside, lay down new hardwood floors, and I am ready to paint and finish everything up!

Wish me luck!

Last edited by mikecoscia; 04/29/10 09:30 PM.