salubrious...."promoting health or welfare. healthful, wholesome, salutary"
uhhh, just for uhhh, those who weren't sure what the word meant.

The "Green Movement" has almost become cult-like in some circles where if you don't agree with it, or ask questions you are labelled a non-believer. I've seen and heard people like David Suzuki stating their case on the Business Network here and when asked the tough questions by the host, who was a realist and respectful of his opinion, he became noticably irritated and angry and offered NO meaningful solutions. In fact, I understand that Suzuki walked off the air when radio host John Oakley respectfully asked him some tough questions. People are looking for answers, that is why they ask questions, and don't like to be "shut-up" with rebuttals like..."well, you don't understand because you're not a climatologist"...akin to playing "the race card" designed to minimize ones opinion or make it irrelevant. I have to say it quite irritates me when these guys who are out to "save the world", don't consider the millions of people just trying to make ends meet while they charge hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches and fly around the world in jets or wave their flags from their ships which are constantly burning up thousands of gallons of diesel fuel.

How much of this is politically motivated or is it just the latest "cause-du-jour"?

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.