I think Axiom pretty well covers the gamut of speaker lines and has so for a number of years especially when you consider the unprecedented number of finish options available.

One area though, that I personally, would like them to add to their stable of speaker lines would be a LARGER center channel offering that one could run "full range" and negate the problem with many center channels and their small drivers AND cabinets which tend to have an unnatural emphasis of voices in the 300-500 hz range. I have tried many different center channels over the years and regardless of price, they all have to one degree or another this limitation and it has never sounded quite right to me. Because location of the speaker can substantially change the timbre, I have seen recently with Outlaw and Emotiva speaker products, that they have also included a built-in boundary compensation switch along with a switch to negate the "mid-range" emphasis. Never having heard speakers with these features, I am unsure as to their effectiveness. The smaller bookshelf speakers like the M2 and M3 can help in this area but they, sometimes, can have their limitations as well.

I know with center channels, cabinet size often is an issue, but I think a larger speaker would be a better blend with the M60's/80's and go a long way to negating the need for these switches.