Well in the morning after changing the sub to the corner I started to feel some bass. Should I turn the front or the back of the sub to the wall?? The Auralex Moped arrived today. I don't remember who gave me the suggestion of buying it. One thing I realized is that if I am sitting closer to the M22's I don't feel the bass and sounds like to volume of the sound is lower than if I sit on the back of the room, is that normal? Was it supposed to be like that? I don't know why but I haven't been very excited about Master and Commander, maybe because of some bad setting up I have done, but Silent Hill became a whole new movie with the Axioms. I am really thankful to all of you guys helping me out on setting up my system, guess that there is no other place like Axiom forum! smile Jurassic Park 3 is also nice, the Tyrannosaur foot steps sounds awesome. After wall mounting the Qs8's I rerun audissey and still gives me the sub -12.0. I am gonna try what John suggested and I will post it to you guys! What if I just use manual set up and set all for +12.0. I know this is not good, but what is wrong with that? Shouldn't a louder sound be better?

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.