Originally Posted By: Ichigo_Kurosaki

What about placing it on my side? Would it work? That's kinda tiring movie this beast around. LOL I wonder how people do moving around the EP800.

It might work but I find putting the sub off to one side or another makes it easier to localize. Also to feel the mid bass punch in your chest it’s best to have the sub directly in front of you with nothing in between. The next best place would be just behind your seating. Off to the side can work but like I mentioned for some people it then becomes easy to tell were the subwoofer is. Have you tried the subwoofer crawl?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3oLLMgS-M

Doing this helped me find 2 of the 3 best subwoofer locations in my room. It took a $600 piece of equipment to find the 3rd so I’d say this crawl method works pretty well.

I think Axiom should include a hand-truck in the EP800 accessories pack. Or just put wheels on the sucker. I can’t imagine lugging that thing around. My EP500 is bad enough.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1