To follow up on Dr. House’s advice I would suggest that anyone using Audyssey start by turning it off and finding the best speaker placement first. Then when you do run Audyssey it should have less to correct allowing it to give better results.

I think Ken is right about the bass nulls. The T-Rex in J-park 3 is low bass (which he is getting) while the cannon shots in “Master and Commander” (which he’s not getting) are primarily mid-bass. I have the exact same situation in my room prior to using Charles’ SVS AS-EQ1.

@ Ichigo_Kurosaki - Are you feeling the deep rumbling bass but not the chest punch feeling of the mid-bass?

If so you can try playing around with your subwoofer positioning some more. One thing you can try is to move your subwoofer to right in front of your seating aiming at you. Mid-bass is best produced near-field though by moving it you will likely lose some of the deep bass rumble. I would try moving the subwoofer around a bit trying to find a balance between corner loading it and getting it near your seating. Once you find the best spot you can then rerun Audyssey and see if it helps smooth things out more.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1