Originally Posted By: HAY
I missed this thread initially...an my #1 fav is the 427 A/C Cobra. There's a kit factory in a city next door and lots and lots of them around. The guy in my neighborhood with one drives it around a lot and for some reason he always has a goofy grin?? grin

I got to drive my favorite dream car a couple years back but unfortunately, after driving it, it was no longer my favorite. It was an excellent car and I got to drive it on an excellent road (The road to Whistler) but I guess I'm more of a American Muscle guy. I'm in the drivers seat with the goofy grin this time.

Another I've always loved,

The one I would get if I won the lottery,

The one I almost bought for my first car, the one I've been bugging the wife to let me get, the one I regret not buying when I was single, the one I will eventually get, the one I never get sick of...of course these rims are ugly.

Plain, clean, small, good power, sound good and fun to drive.

Well, I finally broke down and got one of the cars off my list above. After careful deliberation though I decided not to go with a late 80's early 90's and went with a 2006 for the creature comforts and extra power wink

I've only had it a week and love it, this is why I haven't been on the boards the last week. I can't believe I waited this long but it was worth it. I need to get some better pics but these will do for now.

The previous car left it's mark on the drive way...grr

Summer Rims & Tires

Winter Rims & Tires

I'm thinking of selling the Summer Rims & Tires to use the Bullitts instead as they're gorgeous!

Only 6 months or so until I can drop the top....I can wait....sigh

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss