Just for a clarification the room floor where my speakers are is tatami, for the ones who does not know.
A tatami is a type of mat used as a flooring material in traditional Japanese-style rooms. Traditionally made of rice straw to form the core (though nowadays sometimes the core is composed of compressed wood chip boards or polystyrene foam), with a covering of woven soft rush (igusa) straw, tatami are made in uniform sizes. Usually, on the long sides, they have edging (heri) of brocade or plain cloth, although some tatami have no edging. So that would have drained any kind of moisture before it could ever reach the speakers unless my apartment was flooded which is not the case. I do take a good care of my speakers and by any means no liquid has ever get in touch with any of the speakers. So if I get a message saying the warranty does not apply because this is water damage and I surely have not let any kind of liquid ever get in touch with it in my understanding it is being implied I am lying on the matter.

Message gotten from Axiom was.

Hi Wesley,

I have received the pictures, thank you. The pictures indicate that the cabinet has received water damage and is not a warranty issue. You can purchase a replacement cabinet for your M22.

At the time I got the speakers I would not imagine it would turn out this bad. Since it was Factory Outlet thought this was standard. For that reason there was no complaint at the time. There was a small gap and some bubbles though. The gaps were just where the speakers burst opened and the bubles were where on the top left corner, where it also burst opened.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.