I've had nothing but a positive experience with my b-stock factory outlet stuff. They have been a a humid basement for years with absolutely no signs of anything like what is in the pictures. For me, the only bad part about the F.O. stuff was that I had to wait 12 weeks for them to ship since there were no F.O. QS8's available when I ordered and had to wait.

I hope that this gets ironed out, and while the email from Axiom was abrupt, I can 100% see why they would come to that conclusion. There are a lot of shady people in this world who wouldn't think twice about trying to screw over a company by claiming that they were the victim. I'm not saying that is you, Ichigo by any means, but I am sure that it happens and I think that we all can agree that this looks like moisture/water damage.

Again, I hope that this works out for you. IF the replacement cost is 1-way shipping, then that is good and fair.

This is probably Axiom's perspective on things: If the speakers were really bad when you got them and you didn't do anything about it at that time, then that is, understandably, your fault for not reporting it (even if it was really something in manufacturing). If this happened over time while in your possession, then either something happened in shipping, or while in your possession and again would be potentially your fault for liquid damage, or the fault of the shipper or something else going wrong, and again not likely a manufacturing error.

Anyway, you get the point. I can see when they are coming from completely, but am glad that it looks like they are offing a fair solution to the problem. Good luck!

Farewell - June 4, 2020