Hey guys !

Sorry for not answering this thread sooner but I'm been watching it closely and working with Amie in the back-end to try and figure this one out.

I'm Mad Beggar (also knows as GG or Guillaume Giraudon if you want to get fancy) and I'm Axiom's CTO.

We have in the past months made some upgrades to our hosting hardware and connectivity to provide you all with a better experience. Most of you may have noticed a decent increase in performance on the boards since about a month ago.

I have to admit that the random hits in performance being reported by CatBrat and Fredk have me puzzled. At this time, we are suspecting some sort of routing issue in one of the mid-range or tier 1 carriers on the east coast, but as with most of these issues, its always hard to tell.

As such, I am reaching out to you all and requesting your assistance (on a voluntary basis of course :-) ) to help us troubleshoot this a little further.

Should any of you have the ability to consistently reproduce the slowness issue, I would like to have a remote desktop sharing session with you and a quick phone call so try and diagnose the issue from the offended end.

If you wish to volunteer, please get in touch with Amie with your availabilities and I will be delighted to give you a call and make your acquaintance.

Thank you all in advance for your help and thank you all for the traceroutes and speed reports.

Mad Beggar.

PS : Ajax => 30.03 Up, 5.65 Down ??? who's your provider ? Did you ask for that kind of upstream ?