The room is a clean sheet. The whole cabinet will come out and a new one built in it's place. Some might be saved, but the 65er is a lot bigger and won't fit in the cabinet.

I have m60s, a vp100, a SVS pb12 nsd, and qs8s. I plan on using most of those in the theater with an upgrade to a 160, so the vp100 will be available, but I don't want to compromise on the equipment for a custom cabinet. Do it right the first time. The speaker cost is immaterial here.

The cabinet is maybe 2 feet deep.

I'm not leaving this room as is. I'll be in this house for 30 years so I'm doing it right and doing it now. The theater will take much more effort so it comes second.

I didn't want to taint any suggestions with my thoughts, but I'll go anyways since that probably tells you how far I am willing to go.

I was thinking about in cabinet m60s. Their height is the same as my TV which makes the cabinet come out looking nice. I was wondering if I could mount them upside down so the tweeter is at the bottom of the TV, more in line with the center. For a center I was thinking I could do 1 of 2 things, 160 below the TV, or a slot for either my vp100 or a vp150. The slot is probably a better look than the large 160 and will allow more drawers in the cabinet design. Since this is for TV mostly, I was thinking I could get away without a sub, but I will build a cabinet in the bottom left corner that could fit a sub and I'll prewire it but I'll probably do shelving there instead. If I decide I need a sub, I can add one.

So, any ideas on this? Should I go m80s instead? or maybe m22s and a sub? What shoudl I do with the center? Can I mount the m60s upside down?