Originally Posted By: billy p
Wow...I own about 1200.00 worth of Axiom speakers and most recently I directly compared them in home vs. 2 other brands and I preferred the Ascends. Now people are checking my posting history and cherry picking things I've said..I could go back and show you guys dozens of postive posts I've made with respect to owning Axiom...but what would be the point...unless I am 110% pro Axiom, I am traitor....nice... smirk

Btw...SBrown since we're on the subject you made a claim about hearing a difference using wires/cables...only a guess on my part but you dropped the subject rather quickly because you didn't want someone taking you to task, or even turning on you as some have done here?

Just wanna take the time & thank those of you who answered PM and offred advice here in the past...I appreicate it but for now....I need a break form to much Forum activity....it would seem.... frown

Billy p although I haven’t read other forums for quite some time I’ve never previously seen you write anything that would indicate you weren’t completely and totally fair in regards to your posting about Axiom. I too own a few Axioms (see sig) and have often been chastised in this forum for making honest comments that were not in line with a “fanboy” mentality, and in one major case feel quite vindicated. However, I’ve found that most forum member here can accept honest criticism. Please continue to post as diversity in ideas is healthy groupthink is not.

Besides we have this guy Sean who’s posting about how great his new, non-Axiom, speakers are and no one is taking him to task so I will. Sean, your taste in speakers is totally . . . cool since I’ve heard what you already own and respect your honest feedback about my very different sounding system.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1